We provide positive support and encouragement to the staff and students of Friday Harbor High School.
We support both curricular and extra curricular activities by providing both volunteer and financial support.
Each year we fund two non-renewable scholarships of $2000, one for a boy and one for a girl, to be used toward post-secondary education.
How we raise money for our scholarships & support of extracurricular activities.
- Barbecue dinner at the fair
- Tailgate barbecues during home football games
- Merchandise sales at home games
- Individual & family memberships
- Business memberships
Thanks to your support we have been able to continue supporting FHHSs program with:
- Homecoming float fund for each class & award money
- Seasonal sports awards
- Clinics for coaches
- State tournament funds for athletes
- Sports fees scholarships not covered by the school district
- Supplement uniform purchases on a four-year rotating cycle
- Two annual, non-renewable scholarships